There’s nothing tame about on-road driving, especially in Southern California. Whether you’re forging your way along the toll roads and freeways, taking the kids to school, hitting the beach for the weekend, or navigating the perils of parking lots at South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, or the Shops at Mission Viejo, your Rover can take a beating. Proper maintenance can keep your Rover performing like new, to maximize your driving experience, get the best mileage you can, and ensure your safety and the safety of others around you. We’ll help you make sure that your suspension, tires, brakes, and windshield wipers are in good shape so that when you make that sudden stop to avoid someone (or something) darting out in front of you, you can avoid an accident.
Stop by or call for a Total Care Inspection – over 50 items checked and evaluated by our expert team. We are your Land Rover service center, and we are here to help.
When off-roading, preventative maintenance makes all the difference! Doing a pre-trip and post-trip check & servicing cost very little, but can save you thousands. Our services include inspection, recommendations for preparation items that keep you safe, and post-trip servicing that will keep your vehicle in tip-top condition.
Here are some things you should consider before leaving the city behind:
- Tires: low air pressure causes premature tire wear and unsafe handling. Also, unevenly worn tires will reduce or ruin four-wheel-drive performance.
- Suspension: loose, improperly tightened, or unlubed components can lead to expensive damage and an unsafe adventure.
- Drivetrain: oil and filter should be changed each time, and differentials/transfer cases should be checked/changed periodically to avoid dirt, water and damage.
- Seals: water & dirt seem to get into the most secure places. Checking all of the manufacturer recommended inspection and lubrication points can protect seals and components.
All of our services include a complete multi-point inspection of your vehicle, including:
- Checking all visible hoses and belts for cracks and/or deterioration
- Checking all fluids for proper levels and/or contamination including oil, transmission and differential fluids, coolant, and power steering fluid
- Cooling system inspection
- Inspecting brake pads and rotors for wear
- Inspecting tires for proper pressures and wear
- Inspecting suspension components for wear and tear that could affect safety and driveability
Regularly scheduled maintenance is the most important thing you can do to keep your vehicle running safely and efficiently. The cost of maintenance is much less than the cost of repairs due to deferred maintenance.